Camille Grammer: Kelsey Won't Let My Kids Say My Name in His House















12/11/2012 at 11:35 AM EST







From left: Camille Grammer, Rosanna Scotto and Anderson Cooper



Kelsey and Camille Grammer's bitter split has led to a fragile co-parenting relationship that Camille says is all but broken – marred by an almost complete lack of communication made even worse, she claims, by a weird rule Kelsey has at his home.

"They're not allowed to same my name in the house," the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, 44, says in an interview airing Tuesday on Anderson Live. "These poor kids, my daughter and my son, can't say my name in their father's house."

"I think they can say 'Mom' or 'The other household,' " she adds. "But they can't say my name. They can't say 'Camille.' "

She says she consulted her lawyers to see if she could do anything about it. "I said, 'What's my recourse in this? What do I do as a parent?' " she says. "It must be stressful for them to not be able to say their mother's name. But there is no recourse because we already settled our custody."

A rep for Kelsey had no comment on the claims.

Co-Parenting a Struggle

More generally, Camille says co-parenting daughter Mason, 11, and son Jude, 8, is a daily struggle – mostly, she claims, because she wants to be amicable about things and Kelsey doesn't.

"It's very difficult to co-parent with somebody that won't speak to you, text you or email you," she says. "I've reached out to him. I think it's very important to be amicable to raise children, and he refuses to. There's just so much I can do at this point."

Asked how they do communicate, she replies: "It's usually through lawyers. So, we are spending a fortune just to try to co-parent, which is ridiculous."

Elsewhere in the interview, Camille says she and Kelsey are still not officially divorced – even though they split in 2010, and he has since married Kayte Walsh – because, she claims, he still hasn't signed the papers.

"Release me! Set me free!" she says. "You're married; you have a child. We are going to meet before a judge again very soon, so hopefully this time it will be over."

You're reading an article about
Camille Grammer: Kelsey Won't Let My Kids Say My Name in His House
This article
Camille Grammer: Kelsey Won't Let My Kids Say My Name in His House
can be opened in url
http://newsaptychus.blogspot.com/2012/12/camille-grammer-kelsey-won-let-my-kids.html
Camille Grammer: Kelsey Won't Let My Kids Say My Name in His House